Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Big Girls Small Kitchen

I was looking over Abi's shoulder today while she perused this site and was immediately smitten. Big Girls Small Kitchen is a recipe collective for twenty-something cooks created by Phoebe Lapine and Cara Eisenpress. Friends since middle school, the girls bonded over a chocolate-chip oatmeal cookie rivalry and have been developing their culinary skills together ever since.

I've been looking for fast and easy (and still healthy and affordable) meals to prepare during this crunch time at school so that I don't have to resort to microwave chicken nuggets and tater tots and can't wait to sink my teeth into this blog and dig through the archives.

Do you have any go-to recipes when you are low on time? I'd love the hear them!

Here are a few recipes I'm looking forward to trying after a quick peruse:




No comments:

Post a Comment