Monday, April 4, 2011

Good Good Guest Blog Series

Crunch time for thesis has arrived and I have decided that taking the next couple of weeks off from blogging would probably be a wise decision for my sanity. But fear not! I have recruited a crackerjack line-up of bloggers to help fill the void until my triumphant return.

I know spring has hardly sprung (although we did get a few inches of hail yesterday....seriously, Wisconsin, get a clue!) but I am already looking forward to summer. I thought it would be fun to ask each of my guests to create a list of a few things they look forward to about this season to help get us all in the mood.

I hope you enjoy the posts from my wonderful contributors (I know I am already itching for bare feet in the sand and sunshine on my skin after reading all of the posts) and I will see you all in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment