Monday, June 6, 2011

Good Good Links to Start the Week


Hi everyone, sorry for leaving you guys hanging last week! Getting back from vacation + moving + starting a new job = not so much blogging. But I've got a bunch of posts lined up for this week so that doesn't happen again. How about a few neat links to get this week started?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, nature blows my mind.

The NBC peacock used to look so cool! (I didn't even know it was a peacock until I started watching 30 Rock.....)

These milkshakes look mighty delicious.

Spent some time combing the archives of this lovely blog over the weekend (via Where the Lovely Things Are)

An interesting look at some scrapped book cover ideas.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing picture!! And aren't milkshakes the best summer treat? Checking out that site right now!
    Star Hughes Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! I would love one of those milkshakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great links, i need to go explore them. i have a crazy june coming up, sounds like this!

    ReplyDelete