Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Luckyrice Festival Graphics

Ohh cutting it close with the posting tonight! Things are a little bonkers around here right now so please bear with me. Abi passed along the beautiful graphics for the 2011 Luckyrice Festival in NYC. I'm in love with the branding for the entire event. They are intricate and bold all at the same time and I would love to get my hands on a copy of the beautifully printed 32-page festival guide! I highly recommend clicking the link to see more from this great project.

6 comments:

  1. i love that style!! very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Krystal - I Love the style too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the red in these illustrations! So much fun!
    Star Hughes Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!

    Have a wonderful weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason, the top illustration is reminding me of Mary Blair, the woman who created "It's a Small World". I love these illustrations! Would love to get my mitts on the festival guide too! Have a good weekend Marisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first glance, I thought this was your work! I'm not art expert, but it totally reminds me of what you do. :)

    ReplyDelete