Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Travelog: Chicago and beyond

Well, the trip ended over a week ago but I never got around to finishing up sharing some of my photos from it. So when I left off, I believe I had just dangled the deliciousness that is The Chicago Diner before you, correct? Here are a few more pictures from the rest of the trip:

 Mosaic at the Howard L Station in Chicago by David Scicsko

 Sue at the Field Museum in Chicago
(The largest complete T-rex skeleton in the world)

 A foggy day in Chicago


Our stay in Cleveland was brief. 
Just long enough to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

This cute diner was snapped on the drive from Buffalo to Oneonta.

2 comments:

  1. these are wonderful photos and looks like you had tons of fun

    much love,
    abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! Sounds like such a fun trip. That's cool you got to see the Rock n Roll hall of fame! That's on my list to do!
    Star Hughes Living

    ReplyDelete