Thursday, November 24, 2011

GOOD GOOD LINKS FOR THE WEEKEND—PART TWO


And here's part two of your weekend links. Happy Thanksgiving, American friends, and Happy Thursday to everyone else!

If you join the Eight Hour Day snail mailing list, you can get this snazzy holiday postcard set for free! (via design work life)

At one time, you could have paid fifty cents to climb to the balcony on the torch of the Statue of Liberty.

If only pizza was a vegetable, Congress. If only.

This shifty holiday penguin plush makes me laugh.

Stripes really do make everything better.

A delicious twist on the Rice Krispie square.

I officially want a pet owl.

Love this sprout bookmark (I usually end up bookmarking my pages with old Starbucks Pick of the Week cards haha)

A clever website in the form of a youtube video.

How cool is this sunken pedestrian bridge? (via happiness is)

And an even crazier pedestrian bridge.

And if you are in Milwaukee: The AV Club's list of better things to do on Black Friday than freeze your ass off for a cheap tv. Ha.

image // chih chen

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted a pet owl, we used to have a lot of owls near my old house is Scotland, they have the most expressive eyes and are so cute hopping around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I need to try those rice krispies stat!!

    ReplyDelete