Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BITS OF VANCOUVER: PART 2

I wanted to share a little bit of the non-Christmasy things I did while I was home for the holidays. I got my Christmas wish and it was a green vacation for me! Sure, it rained almost every day but I wasn't complaining. There were many ventures downtown including some time spent at my favourite place in Vancouver. Some walks in the woods (trees covered in moss, lichen, and ferns are my quintessential Pacific Northwest), and also tried out a couple of new (to me) restaurants: Burgoo and Cafe Deux Soleils (a Commercial Drive staple). We squeezed in a trip up to Whistler on my last day in town for some cross-country skiing.





5 comments:

  1. So lovely! It's fun to see photos of your hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, sushi! Vancouver is one of my favorite cities. Looks like you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo of photos and illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you're making me want to visit Vancouver again. Haven't been there since I was 12. Great pictures, Marisa!

    ReplyDelete