Monday, March 5, 2012

BITS OF MY WEEKEND

Aaaaand March is in like a lion. How was your weekend? I finally saw a couple of movies that I have been dying to see: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and Hugo. Both movies were visually incredible. I absolutely loved the costumes, set design, and cinematography for Tinker Tailor and the fantastical Paris of the 1930s created by Scorsese was pure magic. I highly recommend both! There was also a stop at Melthouse Bistro (got The Big Sal this time) and Sil's to pick up some mini donuts to be devoured whilst movie watching.



All pictures from my instagram. Username marisamidori if you'd like to follow.

2 comments:

  1. what pretty pictures and that theater is such a vintage treasure - i love when you can still go to those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I am a sucker for old cinemas like the one in your photo, sadly not too many still exist here in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete