Wednesday, May 9, 2012

APRIL MIX


Here are a few of the tunes that I listened to in April. Some of the new songs I discovered as well as some of the old favourites that were in rotation. If that Paolo Nutini song doesn't make you want to dance then I think you might have no soul. As an extra this month, I wanted to share a few of the places I like to find new music on. You can click after the jump to read. And if you want to share what you've been listening to lately, feel free to comment. I love discovering new music. Enjoy! 



And in case you missed it, here are the mixes from January, February, and March.





Q – This Canadian radio talkshow features interviews and performances from many great musical guests both big and small. (You can even watch performances on youtube on the Q TV channel)

I Am Fuel, You Are Friends – My favourite music blog. The way that Heather Browne writes about music is absolute poetry.

We Fucking Love Music – Another great music blog. Tons of great albums available for download.

8tracks – Sometimes I have to weed through a few mixes before I find a good one, but I usually discover some new songs or artist every time I listen to 8tracks.


1 comment:

  1. i LOVE i am fuel, you are friends - i've listened to the mixes i've downloaded there over & over & over again. even her christmas mixes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete