Friday, June 29, 2012

GOOD GOOD LINKS FOR THE WEEKEND

Popping in quick to wish everyone a happy weekend! If you're in Canada, have a wonderful long weekend! Wish I was there celebrating with you.

The Most Comma Mistakes.

I recently backed this awesome Kickstarter.

It's nice to be reminded sometimes of how truly amazing people can be.

Starry Night created from dominoes!

bright idea for party decor.

 This Mitchell & Webb sketch makes me laugh. A lot.

I never get tired of miniature food.

More tiny things.

Slow iis good.

A brilliant idea for roasting marshmallows.

The perfect dessert for summer.

I want to swim with jellyfish.

I love Ferris Wheels (via the soho)

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, the rolo marshmallow looks so delicious:) Oh yum! Have a great start to the week, sweetie

    ReplyDelete