Monday, December 17, 2012

GOOD GOOD LINKS TO START THE WEEK






Greetings from Canada! I'm back in the motherland for the next few weeks visiting home for the holidays. Thanks for hanging in there last week as I ran around like crazy squeezing in holiday get togethers and prepping for the upcoming travel. Here's a little bit of what life has looked like lately: was instilled with Christmas magic at the Surfjohn show, Christmas-tree hunting (we found ours in record time this year), and eating delicious things (but what else is new?). Hoping to get back in the swing of things this week around the blog. Let's start with some links I've been saving up:

Listening to the NPR Top Albums of 2012 Listener Picks as I write this.

GIF-iti. So flippin' cool.

Freaks and Geeks reunion photos. Heck yes. (via design is mine)

Screaming and painting (via swiss miss)

Cool gift idea.

Ha.

alt-J Tiny Desk concert.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Best chocolate cookies ever.

Sarah has some awesome pictures of the Sufjan Christmas show here in Milwaukee Thursday night.

DIY Totoro bed. THE BEST. YOU CAN SLEEP ON HIS BELLY. LIKE MEI. AHHH I AM GEEKING OUT OVER THIS SO HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment