Monday, October 1, 2012

SEPTEMBER MIX



At the risk of sounding cliché, I'd like to say where did September go? Last month was the month of obsessing over songs. First, the Mates of State song after I saw Sleepwalk with Me. Then that Miike Snow song. And lastly, Hopeless Wanderer. (This list could have easily just been the entire new Mumford & Sons album). Also this entire Fionn Regan album. I usually try and order the monthly mix so that there is some sort of flow from song to song but there is so much going on in this month's mix that I just kind of gave up and let it be. Playlist after the jump. Enjoy and let me know what you've been listening to in the comments if you like!

 September 2012 by Marisa on Grooveshark





2 comments:

  1. I've been listening to The Haunted Windchimes nonstop. I think you'd like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I will definitely check them out. Thanks Raychel!

      Delete